Announcement of Selected Project!
Here we come the announcement of the selected projects of “LINE CHALLENGE DEVELOPERS – SIIT” to final round of the competition.
After careful consideration, the following 9 projects were selected:
- LINE Feeder
- Pet in LINE
- LINE Planner
- LINE Parking
- LINE Fast’n Form
- LINE Education Square
- Vendor Mate
- LINE Medic
- LINE Engine
Congratulations to the selected team!, you will received the invitation to LINE API Workshop on 20 August 2018 via email.
What is LINE CHALLENGE DEVELOPER?
LINE CHALLENGE for developers is a software competition project that LINE and Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) University want to embrance a young developers who has talent, skills, ideas and passion. Successful applicants (teams) of LINE CHALLENGE will have a chance to work closely with professionals from LINE Thailand team who created and developed many services in LINE such as LINE TV and LINE MAN, and they will be the mentor for those students to help and guide them to make theory become practical.
The project will start from May 2018 for the recruitment and the winner announcement will be in December 2018. The applicants of this project must be students of Information, Computer and Communications Technology (ICT) from Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University. The successful particiants will have workshop, mentorship, co-working space at LINE Thailand office and will also get API from LINE. The winners will have a opportunity to go to Japan and visit LINE Headquater in Tokyo as well as meet developers from global team.
Highlight of the competition
Who are we looking for?
- Teams of 1-3 students (Master degree or PhD is welcome)
- Create Chat-Bot/ Mini-App using LINE Technology Ecosystem
- Scalable market size of over 300K monthly users
How to join the challenge?
- Try LINE API trial version
Interested students can go for trial LINE API version – CLICK HERE to try before applying.
- Apply to LINE CHALLENGE by submit the proposal via below form
Accept applications: 1-30 June 2018
- Announce the selected projects in July 2018
- LINE will create account and activate API
Within 10-15 days after the annoucement through email (in case of being selected).
- Workshop with LINE
In early August 2018, The selected projects will be invited to do the workshop at LINE Thailand Office.
- Developing projects!
- Demo day in December 2018
- Effective overall use of LINE Messaging API & other LINE tech = 10
- Innovative idea & Creativity factor = 10
- Technical difficulty and competence = 5
- Usefulness & Growth potential = 5